The aim of the association is to promote the business of Bed & Breakfast and spread the word about the wonderful experience our guests enjoy when they stay in one of our unique properties.
There is a variety of properties including, in house B&B, self contained, hosted B&B, self contained units and apartments.
The association acts as the peak body for B&B and boutique accommodation for the Bendigo region.
We strive for continual improvement to enhance the enjoyment of our guests.
The Bendigo Region Boutique Accommodation Association would like to extend the opportunity to join our group of progressive, niche market, accommodation providers – dedicated to attracting discerning visitors who appreciate individually styled properties with high quality facilities and fastidious customer service.
We are a friendly group of accommodation owners who regularly communicate electronically, and meet every 2 months, over an informal dinner, to discuss and report on issues affecting our industry and to develop the knowledge and skills needed to better manage our unique businesses.
As you will be aware, the accommodation industry is governed by numerous rules and regulations which can be daunting, especially for a new accommodation owner. Our group has essential links and relationships with the City Council, Bendigo Tourism, Regional Tourism and Tourism Victoria. As a group, we offer many advantages which can assist in the operation of your business, including:
- Keeping abreast of industry trends
- Being alerted to pertinent issues or possible impediments to trading
- Receiving information on marketing opportunities within the region
- Having a presence on our website – a great additional marketing tool
- Being able to contact others about specific problems & discuss possible solutions
- Having a greater say in local tourism matters, through our advocacy
- Networking, to develop friendship, advice and support
- Sharing vacancy information to gain bookings and assist prospective guests
- multiplying your business potential though our agreement with Bendigo Tourism which provides us with a full page advertisement in the Official Visitors Guide and, for members of both Bendigo Tourism and our group, a direct link between websites.
The cost of membership of our group is $120 p.a. ending on 30th June each year. For new members there is also an initial fee of $70 to establish your text and photographs on the group’s web site.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the Secretary, Tony Edgar on email@example.com . You might also like to attend one of our informal dinner meetings to see how our group operates.
President, Bendigo Regional Boutique Accommodation Association Inc.